The course is designed for software testing professionals and anyone who is interested in planning and performing web application performance tests. The main goal of the training program is to define the process, tools, issues and challenges for the performance testing in a variety of web environments. The course has two levels. Fundamental Level is addressing for professionals requiring to have a basic understanding of performance testing. However, they can move to Advance Level in order to learn the in-depth knowledge.
- Delegated attending this training should have an exposure to software testing area in a professional environment.
- 2-4 Days training over the weekend
- In-class instructor led
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Theory & Practical Exercises
- Examine performance requirements and ensure that the requirements are realistic and achievable.
- Specify what types of performance tests are required and create tests, test cases and test scripts.
- Communicate adequately with appropriate technical personnel to ensure that the correct test environments are set up
- Understand the capabilities of performance testing tools and make a significant contribution to tool selection.
- Execute performance tests and analyze the results
- Make a contribution to diagnosing performance problems.
- Understand how to test a site’s reliability and scalability prior to release.